Over 2,500 people a year directly benefit from Griffin Centre’s programs and services. We rely on your contributions to continue our commitment to enriching the lives of the people we serve. With your support we can reach more people and create more opportunities for youth and adults with mental health challenges and/or developmental disabilities.
We appreciate the contributions of caring individuals and organizations like you who make it possible for us to provide vital services to at risk youth and adults.
YOUR DONATIONS AT WORK
Your generous support can…
- Help support some of the most vulnerable, disenfranchised youth in our community.
- Send an at-risk youth to camp
- Provide youth and adults with programs to constructively challenge their energy
- Provide nutritious meals to youth and/or adults
- Purchase supplies for Griffin Centre’s therapeutic art programs
- Cover the cost of educational outings in the community
- And much more
Our programs enable individuals who would not otherwise have the opportunity or the skills, to participate in a structured socialization, recreation, life, employment skills program to prepare them for further work experiences and successful community living.
Our aim it to reach youth and adults, and provide them with the tools to build a better life for themselves. With your support we can help them develop their self-esteem, give them hope and empower them to strive for more.
Your donation to Griffin Centre will help enrich the lives of the youth and adults who use our services each year. We need your help! Please give generously. Thank you for your support!